Saturday, November 19, 2011

11.19.11

King Zoë,

There has been some changes around here.  I don't know if you've noticed.  You will always be my dear Zoë, but last night, you also became King Zoë.  After an impromptu Burger King dinner, you placed the paper crown on your head and strode through the house declaring yourself "king".

You make me so proud, my little liege. 

We practiced some French last night.  You can say "bonjour" and "salut", but it sounds more like "salmooooo" which I suppose would be French for cows.  Either way, it was absolutely adorable.

Your room was finally returned to you after Bon-Bon the bun-bun vacated the premises.  A nice lady who works as a vet tech came to pick him up as a gift to her own little girl.  I feel assured he will have a good home there and ever since he nibbled on your toes, you haven't been terribly attached to him so it worked out well for everyone I believe.

Thanksgiving is coming up right around the corner.  I found a recipe for a Lemon Hazlenut Pie that I'm going to try my hand at.  Wish me luck please.  As your daddy never fails to remind me, my little kitchen experiments have a rather unsavory history.

All my love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment