Thursday, September 22, 2011

09.22.11

Dearëst Zoë,

Here is a photo album of our latest escapades with friends at Heritage Village and the Botanical Gardens and some pics of your first day of school!  How exciting is that?  I cried like I was losing you forever (but only when you were no longer looking because I didn't want to ruin a good memory for you).  You on the other hand skipped off immediately to wade into the crowd of little children on the playground without a single hesitation.  I am so proud of your fearlessness.  I hope you will always be so full of self-confidence. 

We're getting ready to celebrate your THIRD birthday soon.  I feel like that number should be flashing in neon lights because it seems to momentous and unbelievable to me.  My baby is a big girl of almost three.  I see the signs of budding independence in you every day and my heart is tugged between being proud and wanting us to stay the way we are now forever.  I don't want to forget a single moment of your childhood which is why I feel the need to chronicle every little detail.  Quite frequently when I get the camera out, you give me an unmistakable look of annoyance.  Perhaps one day when you are older and curious about your baby days you will be glad I was such a photo fiend. 

All my love,

Mama


Click to play this Smilebox photo album

No comments:

Post a Comment