Tuesday, August 16, 2011

08.16.11

Dearëst Zoë,

It's been a little while since my last post.  Don't think I've forgotten you!  Just got my hands full lately.  I made a little animated gif though of the last time we took you to the kid's library.  You had a blast!  We'll be going back tomorrow too to restock up on new night-night and nap-time books.  (Click on image to see animation)






In other news, I'm going to have to add poison control to speed dial.  You drank half a bottle of room diffuser oil today.  THANK GOD for poison control.  It's much better for everyone involved than a panicky race to the emergency room just to learn it's only going to give you a mild case of poops.  On the plus side, you did smell very fragrant.  You've got to stop giving your Dad and I such frequent heart attacks.

All my love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment