Sunday, September 23, 2012

09.23.12

Dearëst Zoë,

I woke up under a rainbow this morning, one you created.  You took the change out of my jean's pocket and arranged it in an arc on the bed.  You called it a rainbow.  I love your creativity, little one.

You wanted to call your Daddy who was out at the flea market so I put you on the phone and you insisted that he come home so we could go to the beach and catch fishies.  We just bought minnow nets yesterday and you were more than eager to try them out so once Dad came home, out to the beach we trekked with our bundle of goods.

The fish catching was less than successful.  They were only swimming around out in the deep water, but you still had great fun swinging the net around and nearly clobbering everyone within arm's reach. 

We worked on your swimming.  Your kicking is coming along really well.  We just have to work on the choke hold you maintain around our necks before we can really call it swimming for real. 

It was a simply beautiful afternoon and I'm glad we could share it together.

All my love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment